Bluesky Mini Starter Kit
- Unit Price
Usually ready in 24 hours
Our mini starter kit includes:
1x mini nail lamp (6W LED/UV) with USB cable
1x base coat 5 ml
1x 5 ml finishing polish
1x 5ml classic color gel polish
1x cleaning wipes (pack of 20)
1x mini nail file
1x mini nail buffer
How to use your mini starter kit:
- Use the mini nail file to file your nails to the desired shape. Push your cuticles - only trim if necessary. Gently buff your nails with your black Mini Nail Buffer - this is to remove the shine from the top of your nails so the gel can adhere.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky cleaning wipe - to remove dust and debris and to clean your nails before you start.
- Apply a thin layer of your 5 ml base coat to all five nails, sealing the tips well. Avoid the skin and cuticle. Lamp-catalyze for 60 to 90 seconds. Once catalyzed the surface of your nails will still be sticky but this is normal, as it is what allows the next layer to bond to the gel base. Please note that a longer cure may be required if the coat is applied too thickly, so make sure each coat is thin so that it can cure properly over time.
- Apply your gel polish in the same manner as the base.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to create the colour each time. 1 coat will give a clear finish, 2 is normal, 3 will be a solid color.
- Apply a thin layer of your 5ml Top Coat like all the others. Catalyze the gel top coat for 60-90 seconds.
- Use a Bluesky cleansing wipe to remove sticky residue leaving super shiny nails.